Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why anyone would be looking for one of these, but maybe it fits into someone's build-vision somewhere, beats me. This is the yellow one.
Nothing wrong with it, just put on a GSXR shock to lower my bike, and because it's fully adjustable. Fairly sure it has 21K miles on it. It's dirty, but I'll clean it up a bit before sending it off. $20 plus shipping at cost. $15 plus shipping at cost if you don't mind PayPaling as a friend/gift; I have eBay and SVRider feedback available if necessary.

Shock:

Ohh, and I also have a square Kotio glass headlight off my Radian. Not sure why anyone would want this either, but again, beats me, maybe it fits into someone's vision. It's for an H4 bulb, and I can measure it if necessary. Has a bulb in it, not sure if it's good or not. Headlight has very few scratches and they're all very minor. $20 if PayPaling as a friend/gift... And I'll include the beat-up headlight bucket. I'll include the ugly OE mount if I think it'll be of use to anyone. $25 if PayPaling as a business transaction. Shipping at cost.

Headlight:

Headlight bucket (basically free, because I realize it's ratty; two of the corners are chipped, but it still holds the light):

·
Isn't as dumb as he seems
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy to.

14 inches from the bottom of the bottom eye to the top of the top eye (so this includes the full length of both the bolt holes) by my measurement.
Google tells me 337 mm, so 13.2 inches... Guess they're measuring from the center or top of the bottom eye and bottom of the top eye.
It uses an M10 bolt; the clevis mount is threaded, so it uses an M10X1.25, more specifically.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts