1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
pass the Front brake master cylinder man! :hippie7:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
HAYYY. YOU TOOK MY hand gaurd idea. damnit. shit.

jk, I thought I was gonna be all original with handgaurds like that and then you go and do that.

looks great. I love that fighter.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
who does the paintwork??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dave got the idea from riding super moto.....we think it's very cool too. What gave you the idea?
fslflint said:
HAYYY. YOU TOOK MY hand gaurd idea. damnit. shit.

jk, I thought I was gonna be all original with handgaurds like that and then you go and do that.

looks great. I love that fighter.

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
the mounting kit for the acerbis hand gaurds gave me the original idea. I guess its not all that original. I was (probably still will) fab a set out of diamond plate (painted flat black) and make the mounting hardware out of billet t6 aluminum. they will be going on the stock clipons like The Green Lantern said.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
i have a set of hand guards kickin around somewhere too that im planning on puttin on one of the bikes. i ride dirtbikes as well as street, so thought it was a good crossover item. plus they look bad ass. i have an idea to make em a little more personalised, but that'll take some time and some money. neither of which i have any of at the moment.

props on your paintwork cycogirl. thats a bad ass dragon. where are you folks located??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dave & I have both been riding bikes since we were kids. We draw inspiration from all over the place. We ridden all kinds of bikes in all sorts of events, etc......Dave was building his first fighters in the 90s....but he always referred to them as "stunt bikes"....
Super Moto....motocross, road racing, Moto GP, drag racing...we try to grab ideas from everywhere & put a new spin on it.
It's MUY FUN!:evilred:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are in Two Rivers, WI.....of all places!! Just about 25 miles south of Green Bay. There's loads more cows around here than streetfighters....:LolLolLolLol: We do get out of cheesehead land to other parts of the world quite a bit! We just started our company, MOTOCYCO last October.

929_adam said:
i have a set of hand guards kickin around somewhere too that im planning on puttin on one of the bikes. i ride dirtbikes as well as street, so thought it was a good crossover item. plus they look bad ass. i have an idea to make em a little more personalised, but that'll take some time and some money. neither of which i have any of at the moment.

props on your paintwork cycogirl. thats a bad ass dragon. where are you folks located??

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
THANKS for the compliment. I LOVE to paint....been doing it all my life, although I just this year picked up the airbrushes. The DRAGON bike was my very first project. I was NERVOUS about starting out on a bike......but that's how I usually do everything.....cowabunga & jump off both feet into the deep of it!:D Now it's going great & I'm enjoying it a lot.

Motocyco Girl said:
We are in Two Rivers, WI.....of all places!! Just about 25 miles south of Green Bay. There's loads more cows around here than streetfighters....:LolLolLolLol: We do get out of cheesehead land to other parts of the world quite a bit! We just started our company, MOTOCYCO last October.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
Motocyco Girl said:
We just started our company, MOTOCYCO last October.
aahahah. pimp that site girl. dont worry. we know who you are.

:rock:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
maybe next time I'm in wisconsin I can stop in and say hi. I have allot of family in wisconsin (although a bit south of you, Fon Du Lac area). it'd be nice to meet a fellow streetfighter enthusiast or two.

maybe we can have a beer over a bratwurst.

(I'm a loyal cheesehead.... the pack will be back)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
929_adam said:
aahahah. pimp that site girl. dont worry. we know who you are.

:rock:
Sorry....my whole life revolves around what we do with bikes these days. We are pretty much a two person team....that spreads the work out pretty thick on us....but, when it's something you genuinely love....it's easy to get lost in it!! AND LIKE IT.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
haha. i totally agree with you. everything i do is about motorcycles. ask any of my friends that DONT ride. lol. theyre like yah cool motorcycles motorcycles motorcycles, anything else you wanna talk about adam?? hahah oh well. its my life. our lives. our world.

custom fighters are taking over!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
fslflint said:
I have allot of family in wisconsin (although a bit south of you, Fon Du Lac area).

:homer: -mmm Fon Du

1 - 20 of 35 Posts