In good shape. Comes with the following:

-Rear shock!!!
-Rear axle
-Brake caliper hanging bracket
-Rear caliper
-Chain guard
-Dogbones
-Whatever else I have that comes with it

Asking $150. Thats it. $150 gets you everything listed above. All you need is a rear wheel and this swingarm would be a badass swap into any older sport bike frame. I don't know what itll fit or how or whatever so don't ask. I just facilitate the badass parts, don't know what it'll work with. PM me if you're interested thanks.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP. I also have the rear wheel to go along with this for an extra $150. So basically $300 gets you an entire 180mm rear end with nice lookin swingarm and suspension along with everything to make it work. I also have the front end for sale for $350 without the wheel or with the wheel and tire for an extra $100. $750 for a completely upgraded steering and suspension system with new technology. I think this would be killer for any CBR or especially an older Honda like a CB or CM series.

·
Cbr 900 -97
204 Posts
BUMP. I also have the rear wheel to go along with this for an extra $150. So basically $300 gets you an entire 180mm rear end with nice lookin swingarm and suspension along with everything to make it work. I also have the front end for sale for $350 without the wheel or with the wheel and tire for an extra $100. $750 for a completely upgraded steering and suspension system with new technology. I think this would be killer for any CBR or especially an older Honda like a CB or CM series.
Are you willing to ship parts to Sweden? Im intressted in the front end if it's straight and everything? Maybe intressted of the swingarm to but would like to know the pivot width. Dont know if it can be fitted to My cbr 900.

·
escape from prison planet
2,296 Posts
Are you willing to ship parts to Sweden? Im intressted in the front end if it's straight and everything? Maybe intressted of the swingarm to but would like to know the pivot width. Dont know if it can be fitted to My cbr 900.
pivot width should be similar(180mm). i know 929/954 is about 180mm as well, not sure but get the feeling 900 would be the same.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts