Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
Build pictures or GTFO!

Its nice, but c'man man... first post here is to hock your wears? This isn't craigsfuckinglist. :fu:
Yeah, well, where's the link? Seems like he's doing a pretty job trying to hock his wears by not asking anyone to buy it, not linking it to any place asking someone to buy it, and not even posting a price or anything.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, well, where's the link? Seems like he's doing a pretty job trying to hock his wears by not asking anyone to buy it, not linking it to any place asking someone to buy it, and not even posting a price or anything.
Nah... just wanted to post some pics.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nah... just wanted to post some pics.
Well shit son, it looks great. Was I being a grumpy dick? yes I was!

Did you fabricate that tail out of the stock one? Lines match up really well.

... Sorry for being a dick, no coffee in me and I read your first post wrong... not the best intro to the site!

Welcome to CF and I hope you start on the next one soon!

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well shit son, it looks great. Was I being a grumpy dick? yes I was!

Did you fabricate that tail out of the stock one? Lines match up really well.

... Sorry for being a dick, no coffee in me and I read your first post wrong... not the best intro to the site!

Welcome to CF and I hope you start on the next one soon!
No worries... My coffee starts at about 4am so I am pretty mellow for the rest of the day...LOL

I build a lot of bikes. I shaped and built the tail from scratch... used the foam/clay and fiberglass method.

I am on a lot of forums posting my builds but I havent got to put anything up here yet. I will probably do a project on here soon.

Hopefully I will be able to add something of value to the knowledge base of this forum soon instead of "Hocking my wears" on here....LOL!

Heres a few of my other newer bike conversions that I have recently built in the last month or 2 or so.... I will leave out my vintage bikes for the other forums... :rock:

1990 GS500

1993 Yamaha Seca II XJ600

1995 Ninja EX250

1997 Ninja EX500

2002 Suzuki SV650

·
"Fuck yo couch" -Socrates
1,010 Posts
That's some damn fine work right about there if I may say so myself. Simple and clean....always works.:rock:

·
RIDE RED
726 Posts
Great builds! I'm working on my first ever right now. Wish I had more money to get it done faster and even more money to build another one!!

Fantastic looking bikes. I would like to see some pics of your cafe racers. Always wanted one of those. If I could find one cheap I'd build it for sure!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts