Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Joined
·
12,319 Posts
selling a set of plastics on a fighter site...hmmmmmm.....




actually dude i might know some ones whos interested,ill ask her tomorrow if shes interested
 

·
That's Right!!!
Joined
·
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Green Lantern said:
selling a set of plastics on a fighter site...hmmmmmm.....




actually dude i might know some ones whos interested,ill ask her tomorrow if shes interested
haha, i bought another set for quite a bit more that is unmolested.
 

·
That's Right!!!
Joined
·
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Green Lantern said:
lol,wow,theres some big $$$
im surprised you didnt try and get the lqiuid siler plastic to fit,or just repaint these
I was going to do the '03 Liquid Silver, not the flame ones off the '04, sorry but I don't like them, the '03 fairings bolt right up, only difference is the front fender.
 

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Joined
·
12,319 Posts
BMiller said:
I was going to do the '03 Liquid Silver, not the flame ones off the '04, sorry but I don't like them, the '03 fairings bolt right up, only difference is the front fender.
ya i htought the flamed ones were gay,the flames only worked on the 02 r1,i ment the 03 modle,ive allways loved that color and it looked really good on the 04 r1
 

·
That's Right!!!
Joined
·
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Green Lantern said:
ya i htought the flamed ones were gay,the flames only worked on the 02 r1,i ment the 03 modle,ive allways loved that color and it looked really good on the 04 r1
I loved that color for sure..........here is a pic of my first R6:
 

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Joined
·
12,319 Posts
heres it big brother,dam i miss that r1,probally the best bike ive owned,if only the r6 had the 2x center up exhaust,then it would pimped
 

·
ADAM FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
Joined
·
12,319 Posts
BMiller said:
Damn I love that year/model:rock: :rock: :rock:
werd dude:metal::rock: they get the lantern stamp of approval:greenlantern:





ok i talked to my friend and she allready found the plastic that she needed
 

·
That's Right!!!
Joined
·
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ya know............if I had the cash I'd just buy a wrecked R6 and slap these on and resell it.........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
do you still have the fairing set?? if so are you willing to sell seperate...i need front fairing, clutch side upper, front fender fairing, both headlights, fairing stay, radiator..

thanks man
 

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
Joined
·
30,256 Posts
do you still have the fairing set?? if so are you willing to sell seperate...i need front fairing, clutch side upper, front fender fairing, both headlights, fairing stay, radiator..

thanks man
this thread is from 2007.

you might try PM'ing the guy
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top