Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day my name is Kyle and I bought my 2006 Ninja 2 years ago it was already slightly converted to a street fighter due to previous owner downed the motorcycle and put a after market head lamp on it and rewired different head lights.

I am currently trying to figure out how to rewire the old head light assembly so that it actually plugs in does any one know of any plug adapters that will fit the oem assembly.

These are the after market plugs and wiring on the Motorcycle now.

I want to change them back to the OEM below. Any one got any idea or should I buy a used speedow and light wiring harness to get the plugs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi and welcome from another noob.
If I was doing it, I'd just get the OEM headlight harness. At least you know it's all their then, you can then alter the harness to what you need. Much easier to alter a standard item than trying to alter someone's else's alterations.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome from another noob.
If I was doing it, I'd just get the OEM headlight harness. At least you know it's all their then, you can then alter the harness to what you need. Much easier to alter a standard item than trying to alter someone's else's alterations.
Thank you I have been looking for the harness.

·
Breaking shit...
3,308 Posts
Probably too late here, but, auto part stores will have harness end plugs. just ask at the counter to match the plug to the bulb. If I remember correctly those bulbs are H7. then just splice them in. you cant wire them wrong since the bulbs are incandescent and not LEDs.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a harness of ebay lights are wired and working just having trouble mounting the assembly to the bike. Trying to figure out what parts I am missing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Up date i got a head light uper stay farring for my head light assembly i used a 03 z1000 farring i got it all mounted up will up load pictures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im trying to install a deli compact horn and it requires to be hooked into the oem horn section on the 2006 ninja 650 does any one know where the oem horn mounts to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts