Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Big Homie
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I FINALLY decided to do the front end swap. I have a Busa front end that I'll be selling because I found a 1K set up with radial brakes and it was a bargain.

EDIT: I need a new headlight BAAAAD. When I bought this Acerbis piece I thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Now I'm leaning towards an MT-03, B King, Z1K, or something. I have even debated duals, a la Buell or Trumpet, but I haven't settled. I'll need some more jing before I buy a headlight, too. I have no earthly clue about making a bracket, either. OH, I also have a radial front MC now, too. I'll be putting that on sometime, along with some SS brake lines. I am thinking about putting on a different tail section, too. I want to keep the LED tail lights though, so I'm going to have to really give that one some thought. I was thinking of cutting down the subframe and molding something back there, or adding a gsxr tail but molding the bottom to work with the SV tail light. That's it for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice looking bike. I can't find a fender to fit the 00-03 GSXR forks and you've got front ends falling your way left and right..lol

keep the updates coming.

Gary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts