Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$5500 OBO

2006 Plasma Blue Kawasaki Z1000 +/- 3100mi
I have the stock rear fender turn signals if you want them.

This bike has never been down, at all, not even in the garage, I don't even let my kids look at it...

As she sits:
Motivation Frame and case sliders, bar end mirrors, customized exhaust, all signals removed, rear fender eliminated, license plate relocated and fully lit, new Dunlop Qualifier on the rear (replaced stock rubber due to a screw in the tread) Techlusion TFI fuel management system , rear seat cowl, and rear seat.

Included gear:
Joe Rocket Phoenix 4.0 mesh jacket armored w/waterproof liner XL
Coretech Jacket armored w/waterproof liner (heavier than the Joe Rocket, I use it on cold days) XL
Firstgear rain pants XL
Scorpion Rivet Helmet w/clear and tinted shield (has less than 100 miles on it)
Tourmaster insulated gloves XXL
magnetic tankbag that I always leave stuck to the pump at the gas station:LolLolLolLol:

Everything above for $6500

I am in King George, VA, and I can load it up to meet you within 100 miles or so.

And now for the pics...

you can email me boheefus at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ask, and ye shall receive!!

this is my real baby, although I am selling her too:mad: I bought a boat that is too big for her to pull, so I am upgrading to a Land Cruiser or Excursion

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Go back to stock tires and it would probably tow a lot better. Nice truck.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Go back to stock tires and it would probably tow a lot better. Nice truck.
the boat and trailer together weigh almost 5,000lbs;) the truck is only rated to tow 3500...that being said, the truck has lockers, 5.29 gears in the axles, and dual transfer cases...my low range is 108:1...pulling it out of the water is not the problem, getting it down the highway is:LolLolLolLol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts