Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my ninja 650r. i still have tons of things i would like to do to it but within the next week i should have a catch can , new sproket and chain. Feel free to let me know what you think of it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've always been a fan of naked 650s for Some reason! I think they're cool lookin, but my vote is for a single 7 inch with a clean small fairing over the top. Idk just a thought :)

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
a few rules for Fighter success

1. more pics of the chick, preferably with little to not clothing
2. swap out that god awful stock rad overflow for something else
3. clean up the wires
4. get rid of that shit excuse for a headlight
5. lots of flat black

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
like i said im getting a catch can tomorrow and a few other little things, but im sticking with the red. thanks for your impput. i still have alot of work ahead of me

·
Registered
9 Posts
No mirror requirement in Cali ? =\ i see lots of bikes with out them on here
I had to stick a mirror from a bicycle on the end cap of my left grip. Sounds weird i know, its only there for inspection and so i can keep it sleek.

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Young Gun
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha ouch man:doh:, but hey at least it passed right haha, but ya you can get some great ideas and some really good help on here if you know where to look, im still new to the site but if you need help let me know and i try my best.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
I think it's a great start amigo, but get rid of that headlight asap. There are much better, and SAFER options out there. Love the color and frames on those bikes, I agree with most everyone, wire cleanup, new headlight would be the first on my list amigo

1 - 18 of 18 Posts