·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You'll have to come down to my place in Luling which is 30-45 minutes south of Austin.
Hot Rod Jim / Nerd Rods
1260 N Magnolia Ave
Luling TX 78648
512-348-6253 Shop number call or text anytime, I work some stupid hours.

Later
-Russell

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm bout an hour away and don't have a rental

Thanks anyways bud or if you would be willing to come for gas cost and some cash for the swinger

Love to share a beer and tall cara and bikes. Also I have a buddy here who would dig your auto work and love to talk some hot rods with us
Probably not going to be able to. I just blew the motor in my forester (timing belt jumped ship and I just got home) and it cost $.25 a mile to drive my truck so I might need to sit this one out. Thanks for the invite though. How long are you in town?

-Russell

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Hey I have no need for it but I'd appreciate it a ton if you could take a few pics for me, side profile (both sides) looking straight down (from where the tail goes) looking back (pretend your the motor). I want to do something simmilar to my curent swinger and could use the pics for reference. If not no biggie, but I figured I'd ask.

Free bump either way!

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Fighter first, You second. I've just been hammered at work and my ADD kicks in when I'm not near the computer and I completely forget to call the UPS store to get a quote.

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sold the the man with the dumb and dumber profile pic! Thanks for playing kids! I'll post up some of the other stuff I know is just rotting around her shortly after I get my FleBay shit up to date.

Later
-Russell

1 - 19 of 19 Posts