Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
USD Forks 2008 GSXR 600 350$

I got a nice little fine from customs for bringing this from Hawaii. PICKUP or meet up in person is a MUST. 350$ and its yours. front rim has a big ass dent in it. I could tell you all day the forks are straight but you need to verify it yourself. I'm in 28546. Previous owner told me he was riding and all of a sudden the bike just dropped. Cant see it in the pictures but factory welds failed and the bike split. He told me the forks went one way and the rest of the bike went a different way. There is no upper upper triple because insurance company had to have all keys, locks and title and they forgot to take the front end from the tow yard when it was salvaged. It has stainless brake lines, the master cylinder had the reservoir broken off so its useless. The wheel could be fixed I suppose.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you don't want the motor man. it needs a clutch cover but yeah it runs. Charlotte is a little too far right now for me to drive to.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
What else Is up with motor besides the cover?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really don't remember exactly what parts I have taken off the motor but its not many. This motor should be used by someone already with a 600rr so they can ravage the main parts off of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts