Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for the rear wheel?
I'll PM you if I decide to rip into it. I'm going to give it another 2-3 weeks while I wrap up a big shop project so see if it will sell as a whole to make my life easier.

Anyone else want dibs on parts?

Thanks
-Russell

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Not that I need another project but would you consider partial trade for one of the engineering computers at work? The shop I'm at is shutting down and I bought three of the computers but only want one. Not sure on all the specs but you can spin and rotate a 3000 piece mold in Solidworks without it lagging. It's a Dell Precision t3600 with dual 23" monitors. If you want more specs let me know.

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not that I need another project but would you consider partial trade for one of the engineering computers at work? The shop I'm at is shutting down and I bought three of the computers but only want one. Not sure on all the specs but you can spin and rotate a 3000 piece mold in Solidworks without it lagging. It's a Dell Precision t3600 with dual 23" monitors. If you want more specs let me know.
Sure, hit me up with a CPUZ screen shot of the specs. I'd be interested. I'd love to have a dedicated CAD and Video editing machine again. But I would need to know what your cash offer would be too. The main goal is the shipping container. I need to get shit out of my shop so I can actually work. All the CAD in the world isn't worth shit if you can't actually build it.

Thanks again
-Russell

·
Oxymoron, rat rods suck
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Done and gone. I gave it to my father to make a toy out of so we could sell his victory. Its to fucking heavy to be amusing.

-Russell

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.