Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Winner by a landslide is our sorely missed friend Gavin Butts aka Greencheezeeta and his 2003 Kawasaki Z-King!

2003 Kawasaki Z1000 a.k.a. the Z-king

Engine mods:
2005 zx10r engine kit with a shaved head gasket, factory Kawasaki racing intake cam, pcIII usb, Ivan's TRE and exhaust servo module, custom Muzzy-based sidewinder exhaust, custom intake system with K & N filters, zx636 radiator and fan, smog block off plates, and finally a custom overflow bottle made from a brake fluid can.

Front end:
2006 zx636 front suspension with matching wheel, rotors, upper triple, and calipers. 50mm Vortex clip-ons with SKULLY grips, zx10r hand controls, 2002 R1 clutch perch with cut/drilled/spiked lever, 2001 gsxr1000 front brake master cylinder with cut/drilled/spiked lever, Goodridge braided brake lines, mini brake fluid resevoir, and custom aluminum bar ends.

Rear:
1996 Honda VFR750 single sided swingarm with custom wheel spacer and longer studs. 17 x 7 Konig "Imagine" car wheel with a 190/55/17 Bridgestone bt002 race tire. 2007 zx10r rear shock with custom dogbones. Rear brake delete set-up(lol).

Bodywork:
Stock z1000 tank, tail, and subframe triangles.
2005 zx10r front fender.
Smoothed undertail with intergrated taillight and spike bolts.
Modified headlight cowl with spike bolts on the stock screen.
Everything painted alpine white with blue and red metalflake.

Misc:
HID headlight bulbs
Speedking rearsets
Custom engine mounts
Custom rear shock mounts
Cox racing radiator gaurd
CRG blindsight barend mirror
Custom made frame sliders

Ride on brother, you'll forever be in our hearts and minds, and always welcome to ride with us!

·
Backwoods Prophet
1,944 Posts
.... :metal: ....

someday we'll see you again, brother... and on that day we'll ride

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
This is a proud day for Gavin...............................:cfcartman: :yeah::yeah::Smile Love: :nos:

·
Ridin' Dirty
6,773 Posts
I've drooled over that bike for years now, and wish i knew the man behind it. Congrats to Greencheezeeta!!!!! I know you're still watching us!!!!!

Never noticed the rear brake delete, lol. Did we not have enough pics with the R6 tail? I really like it when he did that swap.

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
[ame=http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/greencheezeeta/?action=view&current=100_4264.flv]
[/ame]

One more time............
:swallow:

:thumbsup::skully::skully:

·
Respect can't be bought.
4,181 Posts
He did complete his R1 tail swap in time didn't he?

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Yes, he did. He finished it, washed it & took pics & emailed me to see if I liked it. Later, he rode out & showed me. He was so happy!

Word from experiance: NEVER say your bike is done! Say you can't think of anything else you want to do to it right now, or you may do more later, etc. Just don't "finalize" it, because each little mod makes it special. Even if it's a tiny thing that no one else would notice, it 's uniquely yours...part of who you are & so D*MN cool! I LOVED watching Gavin's bike change as he did!! He expressed so many facets of his special personality through Z-King.............all of you do that through your own bikes. I offer my respect to each & everyone of you.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Awsome bike and well deserved! R.I.P. Bro

Reactions: oldrider

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Phoebe has a pic of it with the tail finished and new rim.

Reactions: up2L8 and oldrider
1 - 20 of 63 Posts