Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winners will be featured on the Custom Fighters blog, and submitted for magazine coverage (provided your pics are good enough) And we will put together a prize pack for the winners, including VIP, sticks, shirts, and more.

Streetfighters Magazine has offered up a full years subscription as well as some schwag for this years winner, so big thanks to them!

Street Monsters Magazine has offered up a years subscription, a t-shirt, a keychain and a sticker pack! Brush up on your french boys!

Bell Helmets
has offered up a RS1 helmet of the winners choice. I must say, this is a hell of a way to cover up those ugly mugs of yours :D

here's the helmet pics. . .

bell's website said:
NEW FOR 2011! The all-new Bell RS-1 bridges the gap between the top-of-the-line Bell Star and the value-minded Vortex. Featuring a lightweight Kevlar/fiberglass shell, Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation system and a super stable aerodynamic profile, the RS-1 is one great helmet at a modest price.

Cataclysm Blue

Cataclysm Red

Panic Zone White

Panic Zone Black

Silver solid

Black solid gloss

Black Matte

Shattered

RSD Flash

3/4 rear for perspective

Steam Punk

Steam Punk - top for perspective

I'm still working on getting some other goodies for everyone to help be that fire under your ass, cuz I'm NOT going to come build your damn bikes for you, so we may as well help motivate!

DO WORK MF'ers!

·
Registered
752 Posts
i immediately thought of jelly beans

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,701 Posts

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
:wtf:Awesome prizes! Big fightah PROPS to Adam and whoever amongst our top blokies that helped organized all that stuff!

Whatan incentive ta bild a beastie over tha chilly months eh mates!

·
Registered
752 Posts
these helmets are fucking sick i think i might be replacing my one season old hjc rps10

1 - 14 of 14 Posts