Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOV 1ST 2011 - MAY 26TH 2012

Threads should be titled with Your name, bike and project title (if you have one) for example: 929_Adam's CBR 929 - Project Sea Bee Arrrr

All entrants MUST post pictures showing the bike in its starting condition with legitimate proof of date in the picture - Newspaper is preferable.

Only the work done to the bike from the starting point until the final date will be judged. So any mods you already have will NOT be considered as part of your work done (however may still contribute to the final product of your bike so don't feel bad if you've already started).

We ask that everyone keep an updated log of their build process, documenting the modifications and processes along the way with pictures and descriptions to the best of your ability.

Please keep a running list of parts used and cost, including the bike, to create a cost list for the final post.

First posts cannot be made before Nov 1st. Final posts must be made BEFORE 12 am May 27th (eastern standard time USA) at the very latest. We also would like a quick video showing that the bike runs (or a whole bunch of pics to prove it)! Include pics of the final bike, PLEASE, take the bike out of the garage and snap a few good photos for us.

Remember, phones are for making phone calls. Cameras take pictures (except you smart phone nerds do get some decent quality photos).

Build threads are to be posted in ONLY by the buildoff entrant who started the thread. Discussion threads are for discussing, asking questions, leg humping etc. Keep your negative comments to yourself of course. Also, builders, please put links to your build and discussion threads in your signature for ease of browsing for everyone on CF!

The finished bikes will be submitted to a panel of Fighter Experts for the Pro's Choice award and posted up on the site with a poll for the People's Choice award judged by the forum!

Winners will also be featured on the Custom Fighters blog, and submitted for magazine coverage (provided your pics are good enough) And we will put together a prize pack for the winners, including VIPs, sticks, shirts, and more.

Streetfighters Magazine has offered up a full years subscription as well as some schwag for this years winner, so big thanks to them!

Street Monsters Magazine has offered up a years subscription, a t-shirt, a keychain and a sticker pack! Brush up on your french boys!

Bell Helmets
has offered up a RS1 helmet of the winners choice (I will post up pics in another thread). I must say, this is a hell of a way to cover up those ugly mugs of yours :D

Other prizes are in the works and I will update this thread if anything changes (more prizes offered). We're trying to get ya all some good stuff for your efforts!

Quick summary if you didn't read all that.

-Entries can be posted anytime after November 1st 2011 until the culmination of the build.

-Post your thread with your name, bike, and name of build (if you have one) example: 929_adam's 2000 CBR929RR - Sea Bee Arrrrrr

-Entrants must post pic showing beginning state of project with proof of date in pic (newspaper etc)

-Entrants must have a link in their signature linking to their build and discussion threads.

-Final threads must be posted before 12 am May 27th 2012 (US Eastern Standard Time) and consist of a full list of modifications, parts used, cost incurred, final pics and proof that the bike runs (preferably a video).

Good luck to everyone! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with this year! We have seen some amazing bikes turned out in years past, and I can only anticipate another amazing year to come!

After 2 years in a row of :honda: winning, will it be a three-peat? we shall see! Do work mf'ers!

:metal: :cfrocks:

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,700 Posts
I already fucked up and posted 15 min before midnight lol....

I'm enthusiastic.

Suck it. :D

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
im so stoked for this.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please get your dated pics up and it would help if you could actually see the bike in the pic (*cough Poopie *cough)

added another sponsor today. ;)

·
not a hugger
159 Posts
Is there going to be a parts build? If so would a paint job count as a part build? Who won last years part build? What do parts build winners get? I wanna participate I'm too green for a whole bike build in 6 monthes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts