Votes: 199 16.4%
  • Freddycruger

Votes: 592 48.9%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Click their name to be taken to their profile. The picture to go to their build off entry.

READ their entry dammit.

Jackstand Johnny

Pariah

Fredycruger

If I missed someone please let me know. But it appears this is correct by the terms laid out.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
DAMN SON looks like everyone entered is on the podium.

tough call on all three.

Reactions: nemo and oldrider

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
I think fredycrugers bike is the best, but come on...how do you not vote for pariah?
Because you dont want to waste your vote?

·
That One Creep....
847 Posts
Really tough call between johnny and freddy cause i religiously watched each of their builds...also pariahs, but they poured so much effort into these bikes especially on freddy's exhaust, and johnny had so set backs.........tough decision

·
personal hazard
1,277 Posts
Jack stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VA represent!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This vote is for the one y'all choose as the winner. I don't know that we will have a pro vote this year as there weren't many entires to make it full swing.

Also they are not in any particular order. I just put them up.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I always vote for the bike I would want to ride. This was an easy decision. I wish there were more bikes to choose from. Good job to all that made it this far.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
I voted for my favorite bike. I like both of them, and it was a hard decision. It says something for the calibre of the bikes that they're so damn close in votes.

·
.:. .:.
93 Posts
Had to vote for Johnny. To me, even starting a project like this in shed or lean-to and builing something this cool, screams streetfighter...

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
johnny got my vote.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts