• Pariah

Votes: 199 16.4%
  • Freddycruger

Votes: 592 48.9%
41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Bandit 600
26 Posts
Nice creations all. Still Pariah, I'm sorry but I hate mopeds as I live in NC and they drive them when they get DUI's and clog up the damn roads. Back home in MI they're just basically kids toys cause they're not allowed on the streets like here. So, you didn't get my vote but it's not cause that's not a cool moped... Still though, it is a moped.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
Nice creations all. Still Pariah, I'm sorry but I hate mopeds as I live in NC and they drive them when they get DUI's and clog up the damn roads. Back home in MI they're just basically kids toys cause they're not allowed on the streets like here. So, you didn't get my vote but it's not cause that's not a cool moped... Still though, it is a moped.
Choke on it, elitist cunt

·
Remi's Dad
17,593 Posts
They are allowed on the street in michingan. Always have been.

you sound like a twat.

welcome to custom fighters, tread lightly from now on

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
This was hands-down, the most difficult decision EVER! All of you will be repped & you all deserve to win on the merit of your fantastic builds! I voted for the one I believe was the most creative & resourceful & who seemed the most 'connected' to his bike. Congratulations to all of you!

:emomssmilie:

·
Bazinga!
2,604 Posts
sv love baby

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
I can't believe I got more than 100 votes. I didn't think I'd get 5. Originally I was gonna offer vip to everyone who voted for me, but I don't have 2500 bucks. Still quietly shocked. Thankyou all.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
He's wrong, here in Michigan you could ride that on the street and don't need a license for it.
The woman I built it for only has a car license, and that's all you need for a 50 in New Zealand

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
The woman I built it for only has a car license, and that's all you need for a 50 in New Zealand
Here you don't need any license, but it does have to be registered. It gets a cheaper registration called off-road vehicle (ORV) but you can ride it on the street, in fact you can't ride it many other places. Anything under 50.

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
il comeback when theres more the 2x bikes and a scooter ft!
If you don't like the entries, why didn't you enter yourself?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Congrats to the finishers. ill never get finished. my tail unit is on perm Back order it seems and i keep having to buy service shit for her...damn things becoming a Harley Davidson i Swear.
then again i was spoilt with my last bandit.
everything had been replaced on it before i even got it.
this one nothing got replaced til i got it

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
just got a 86 ' 7/11 gsxr and need to get some info on f-end and swingarm . what to use and how easy it will be to install all . also the cost to get r done . live in toronto ont canada pls help
Great first post.
Now go the welcome section, make a thread, post some pics :thumbsup:

41 - 60 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.