Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
complete asshole
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this bike was purchased last year and has seen a bunch of different stages. I was invited to a bike builders expo and the plan was to do a crazy turbo build on this but i ran out of time. so far I am building a new exhaust (about the 6th set for this bike so far) probably keeping the current bars I built, ive lowered the headlight about 1.5'', ill be running a round oil tank, hiding the computer and battery in the rear fender/tail section im building, ive cut the tunnel out of the tank to drop it down on the back bone, and of course I have taken all the unnecassary crap off

·
complete asshole
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here is the bike a few days after purchase, built the bars and pipes and got rid of a few bits.

·
complete asshole
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
and here it is with a shortened fender and sparto light set up. much more to come guys

·
complete asshole
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah the green is just some rattle paint i had laying around the garage, haha. but i do kinda dig it, so maybe a shade of green is in the works. finishing up trimming the tank to slide down the backbone and sit tight against the engine. going to build some new bars and work the tail section this weekend. maybe start working on the exhaust.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts