Votes: 82 28.8%
  • NeverEnough's CX500

Votes: 203 71.2%
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, after deliberation with the mods and admins, your choices for peoples choice award are:

MVRK10256's 2005 GSXR600

and

NeverEnough's CX500

We has a couple more bikes on the verge of being completed, but either the bike didn't get running, completed, or the final post was made after the deadline :oops:

A big thank you to all who entered and gave her hell. This competition is always a pleasure to watch and see what each builder comes up with, and wouldn't exist if it weren't for you all.

So please take a moment to click on each link, read the thread, and vote on which bike should win. :shocker:

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
Congrats gents and good job on getting them done!

Shame me and a few of the other lads were close or finished in all but name, was gutted when it didn't start and I had to go away on my Hols.

Don't have to read your threads since I read every word as they came up, I think I know how I'm gonna vote but: may the best man win!

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,518 Posts
We hit our deadline already? Oh, yeah, I guess it IS the end of June. LOL.

OK, I think at this point I need to vow to be done before the next winter build off starts....

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
We hit our deadline already? Oh, yeah, I guess it IS the end of June. LOL.

OK, I think at this point I need to vow to be done before the next winter build off starts....
So u can be done by the end of the next year's

·
Stupid motherfucker
6,826 Posts
If it wasn't for the headlight being upside down on the GSXR, it would have been stupidly close. As it is, it was a tough decision. Had to go for the CX though, the workmanship and overall silhouette is just too good to pass up. Well done to everyone who tried, I loved reading through your builds & getting inspired for my Triumph! And I'm glad there weren't any hateful Chinese POS scooters in this years buildoff!

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
cx500...

Making one of those bikes cool as fuck is a major accomplishment :D

·
Premium Member
50,500 Posts
voted! awesom work lads , tha old skool stuffhassa knack of stealin a lotta shows;)

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Really like how that cx looks, great work Nev

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think in the voting thread should contain the judgement pic as well as the link to the builds.

The CX is especially good. Particularly like the top shock mount.

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I think in the voting thread should contain the judgement pic as well as the link to the builds.

The CX is especially good. Particularly like the top shock mount.
It doesn't have pictures so people are forced to look at the build threads instead of voting based on just a picture.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts