Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Same as the bike build off.

eatabullet said:
-Entries can be posted anytime after November 1st 2014 until the culmination of the build.

-Post your thread with your name and part

-Entrants must post pic showing beginning state of project with proof of date in pic (newspaper, etc.)

-Entrants must have a link in their signature linking to their build and discussion threads.

-Final threads must be posted on or before 11:59pm May 31th 2015 (US Eastern Standard Time) and include pics of the final part.

Rules may change up to the start of the contest, maybe during too, if we really need to.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
What about parts built during the bike build off and used on bikes in the bike build off? Can those be entered? I feel like that would be a build thread in a build thread kind of deal. Weird. That's why I mentioned in the other parts build off thread that the parts build off should be during the summer months when the bike builds aren't happening.

·
☢
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What about parts built during the bike build off and used on bikes in the bike build off? Can those be entered? I feel like that would be a build thread in a build thread kind of deal. Weird.
I dont' see why not, it'd be a quick copy/paste for the parts build thread then.

Racing Geek said:
That's why I mentioned in the other parts build off thread that the parts build off should be during the summer months when the bike builds aren't happening.
Most people are riding then. That's why the build off was first slotted for the winter months. Do you want a parts subforum (like the members build section)? I don't know how much use it would get.

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Hmm it might.... Seems like loads of people are willing to share how they made something but the discussion almost always goes to PMS for what ever reason.... Presumably because they don't want to weigh their build thread down

1 - 8 of 8 Posts