• 370steve's GS750

Votes: 254 73.4%
  • F'dup's DR650

Votes: 92 26.6%
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Both fantastic builds.Really like them both but must say I have to go with the 370 steve build.Attention to detail is fantastic and really like the look that is the final product..

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts

Well done "370steve", congratulations!

Also, big thanks to the people who voted for me I'm actually pleased by the fact I had atleast 25% of the vote the whole way through...

Who knows I may be in for the 2016 season. I tell you that it was more difficult than I thought to actually be finished in time!

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,361 Posts
Also, big thanks to the people who voted for me I'm actually pleased by the fact I had atleast 25% of the vote the whole way through...
Don't forget you told me you were going to pay me $25 for my vote

·
old fart
3,615 Posts
Thanks F'dup,
I would also like to say thanks to all who voted for me :rock:
was a bit of an experience, cost me a lot in time, cash and effort, but glad i took part.
ended up with a build i am very proud off, and one i have wanted to do for a long time, I look forward to letting you all know how she shapes up on the road, when i finaly get her out and about :party-smiley:
wont be doing it again (not for a long while, anyway)
going to sit back and watch others do it from now on. thanks CF for the chance to do this, will finish by saying thanks to all who gave advice, tips, help, comments, time and especialy effort, it was all very much appreciated.

Steve

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks F'dup,
I would also like to say thanks to all who voted for me :rock:
was a bit of an experience, cost me a lot in time, cash and effort, but glad i took part.
ended up with a build i am very proud off, and one i have wanted to do for a long time, I look forward to letting you all know how she shapes up on the road, when i finaly get her out and about :party-smiley:
wont be doing it again (not for a long while, anyway)
going to sit back and watch others do it from now on. thanks CF for the chance to do this, will finish by saying thanks to all who gave advice, tips, help, comments, time and especialy effort, it was all very much appreciated.

Steve

Congratulations Steve

:rock:

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Don't forget you told me you were going to pay me $25 for my vote
Please email me you bank account number. Please have with email correspondence bank account routing number for most fastest payment to be directly deposited to you bank account. Many thank you.

F'dup

21 - 33 of 33 Posts