Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,426 Posts
some of the OG-whisky boys here have done that run
I saw you were the last to post in this thread and got my hopes up thinking you were saying you would enter the build off.

Whatcha say Robbo, up for a challenge? :rock:

·
Registered
370 Posts
so just to be clear, because as most of you know even when I read the rules and I think im ok, Im still wrong sometimes. lol

I want to enter the bike im building for my girl. as it sits right now the motor is slid into the frame and there is a primered gas tank sitting on it with a SSSA next to it on the ground and a front wheel with some triple trees. I would not concider this a whole bike by any means but I still think it will be fine to enter.

Am I good to enter this? (thanks MikeGyver)

Attachments

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,518 Posts
Just to be clear, are there ANY entries that would not be allowed? Part of the fun with this f rom what ive seen is the stakes are low, and the field wide open.

·
Premium Member
661 Posts
Dates will probably be nov 1 to the end of may, the 31st, midnight eastern standard time. The previous end date of the 25th was more complicated than need be.
Oh sure now you change it, I could have used those extra few days last year:D. Oh yeah, I have a little something to throw in the challenge. I'm not sitting this one out

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I'm debating entering the shifter kart since it's powered by a ex500 engine. I really want to drive it this year though so there might not be much left to do.

It's looking like the xs650 street tracker wont be touched this winter after all.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,426 Posts
If we get a chance in hell we get the quad in there...
but i don't think we will have the time this year :/
Good news, the build off runs this year and part of next year! See, plenty of time. :fu:

·
I think im lost
573 Posts
Haha...
Will need to start taking donations
$$ and tools..
and see if I ever get a fooking day off..
house thread has been dead cause I've worked the last 4 weekends

Will be staying up late on Halloween to get peeled for this...Haha

·
Here to F stuff up
144 Posts
hell, i might just enter my fzr this winter to give myself some motivation to put it back in relatively one piece, or at least have it running again. damn i miss that bike

the best part though is that were all gonna get beat by a fookin house.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts