Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,361 Posts
hell, i might just enter my fzr this winter to give myself some motivation to put it back in relatively one piece, or at least have it running again. damn i miss that bike

the best part though is that were all gonna get beat by a fookin house.
Party at the fightered house when this is all done :rock:

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Fuck it....

I am definitely tossing the supermoto into the mix this year. I really haven't got too much done to it yet so there should be some good stuff for the build off still to do...

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Where the hell is "NeverEnough" and why hasn't he entered 4 or 5 bikes yet? :D

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,961 Posts
Already looking like a it's gonna be a vintage year! Some great builders already in!
I've got a 76 xl250 to compliment RacingGeeks '81. If I get this new job I may enter just so I have some motivation to get a cheap commuter bike done :D

edit: you meant vintage like a good wine as opposed to old bikes didn't you?... oh well

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
he's lifting hardcore. Doesn't have a whole lot of time.
I've been trying to convince him to enter his super-motard project. If we coordinate efforts across the board, we could probably twist his arm enough to make it happen.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I've been trying to convince him to enter his super-motard project. If we coordinate efforts across the board, we could probably twist his arm enough to make it happen.
Last I talked to him about the crf500 he said he hasn't touched it in a few weeks and that was a few weeks ago. Like UF said, he's busy lifting. He'll probably get back to it when he can bend all the tabs he needs with his bare hands so unless you provide free steak and give him something heavy to pick up he'll probably be away for a while yet.

·
V four honda whore
12,337 Posts
starting to think that i should enter my VFR for a buildoff. mostly because i will have another reason to do stuff, wouldnt want to let you guys down. dont care it is mid december. i have an aim to ride bike at spring anyways. so why not make it a buildoff, so i have a deadline

81 - 100 of 106 Posts