Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
V4's FTW
10,494 Posts
yeah, figure my blades getting a major make over, might keep me on track having a deadline
I want to see progress by Monday.

How's that^ ? :fu:

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
I've been thinking on entering the SV650 that I crashed into the 2016 buildoff. Can moderators enter? I can't remember if that was OK. I think I was a mod aclk when I entered the slingshot but that feels like a million years ago. I doubt I'll have any money but there's enough major things the SV needs anyways so maybethe timing will be right andnitll happen. Probably not but maybe...

·
Administrator
5,256 Posts

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Maybe I'll enter the same build for a third year in a row, and not finish again… lol. This is sad…

Nah, Imma make something different, uglier betty has build off curse. Gotta find me some other oil boiler to pimp out.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I think I'm done with the buildoff entry's. Seems ever year I enter and basically come to a halt because my fingers don't work very well for a productive amount of time in below freezing temperatures. Pretty much cuts build time in half and during the time away from the build I lose motivation for when it finally does warm up.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
With my setup, winter can be a great time to get shit done. But, spending 4 years on the same bike is probably killing the spirit of the contest. Not saying I mind taking the time, but its not what the BO is about anymore.

·
V four honda whore
12,415 Posts
Im still not sure, but i have to buy bike this year. I buy one every year since i started riding. Could be another vfr or older honda cafe or ninja 500 for local race series

·
V four honda whore
12,415 Posts
awww.... got any pics already?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
awww.... got any pics already?
The black one in my thread! Working on getting a titled frame for it now then gonna see d the frame out for powder, I need to have a full a build, I'm bored.

·
V four honda whore
12,415 Posts
well then you lied. you already had it :D

1 - 20 of 121 Posts