Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Misfit
321 Posts
A’ight, if all the cool kids are doing it, I will have to join in.

Considering the glacial progress the past few years, the specter of public shaming and withering criticism should be all the motivation I need to sweep it all into a pile.

And set it on fire.

I will do up a summary over weekend of the sad tale of what brought me to this low state.

I’m excited!

Cheers, Zweihammer

·
V four honda whore
12,415 Posts
i could enter bros, brat and vf1000, but i dont have enough free moneys for everything. so only bros should be, but havent found time to go to garage jet.

·
Wanna be racer
1,997 Posts
i could enter bros, brat and vf1000, but i dont have enough free moneys for everything. so only bros should be, but havent found time to go to garage jet.
You enter Bro's and I'll re-enter my vfr from last year.
Disclaimer: subject to passing MOT on Monday/Tuesday next week

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
A little late to the party....
Does the bike have to be a Streetfighter.....? Will be slightly modified though.
I have a bike I need some motivation on, as it has been thoroughly stripped to the last nut and bolt (engine and chassis).....for quite a while.
It's a 2 stroke...and it has 4 pipes, which could prove interesting to some...?

.........................................................................................................

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
A little late to the party....
Does the bike have to be a Streetfighter.....? Will be slightly modified though.
I have a bike I need some motivation on, as it has been thoroughly stripped to the last nut and bolt (engine and chassis).....for quite a while.
It's a 2 stroke...and it has 4 pipes, which could prove interesting to some...?

.........................................................................................................
It's definitely good motivation. I say go for it. I have no budget for building right now and I've been neglecting this build for years, but just being a part of it makes me want to find a way.

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts
I say "i'm building" , I mean this in the loosest possible terms, hardly done fuck all to it
Hey at least you've started with yours...

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
OK guys...
I'll jump into the New Year with my project....
....I just can't think of a name for it yet...

Tomorrow starts a new year with some new effort, for a former front page media favorite.

·
Quackenbush Qustom
565 Posts
Can i use a pre existing build thread and have it also count as my proof of date? (Svgrounfupblahblahjunk) Its an old thread about i bike i only recently actually did anything to? I dont know how things work i been away from cf for a while.

·
V four honda whore
12,415 Posts
Can i use a pre existing build thread and have it also count as my proof of date? (Svgrounfupblahblahjunk) Its an old thread about i bike i only recently actually did anything to? I dont know how things work i been away from cf for a while.
AFAIK proof of date needed

·
Super Moderator
3,021 Posts

From the 2016 Build-Off rules...

“Only the work done to the bike from the starting point until the final date will be judged. So any mods you already have will NOT be considered as part of your work done (however may still contribute to the final product of your bike so don't feel bad if you've already started).”

Later, Doug

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,993 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,632 Posts
21 - 40 of 42 Posts