Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Fuck it, let's do it live
3,979 Posts
There was a house entered a few years ago.

:skully:
I've seen it, just wanted to make sure :rock:
Don't have any specific plans yet... might try to finish the Bandit, might not enter at all, might do the RZR monster build I've been planning.

as long as its not a fucking Cafe racer with a brown sofa for a seat, then your ok :rock:
.... what'd I miss?

·
hooligan quads
1,716 Posts

·
Administrator
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Forums are up, get those first posts with proof of start point and date up. Good luck to everyone running this year!

·
UnicycleMode
7,562 Posts
Am I too late? Does it matter if you guys have a 2 month head start? I started to budget my time a bit with the family and I think I could pull off putting together the final iteration of my stupid 900RR saga that has dragged on for nearly 10 years now. :D

·
V4's FTW
10,492 Posts
Am I too late? Does it matter if you guys have a 2 month head start? I started to budget my time a bit with the family and I think I could pull off putting together the final iteration of my stupid 900RR saga that has dragged on for nearly 10 years now. :D
It's not about when you start, it's about what you start with and what you got done by the deadline. :thumbsup:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,547 Posts
DFW!!! :cfrocks:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts