Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local pick up only.... located in Mass.

I am posting this for a friend so please contact him directly as I probably won't be check this thread much. [email protected]

Alright... I picked up a set of 22s that are supposed to fit on my truck, but they don't

22" Giovanna Tartous (22x9.5)
305/40/22 Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico tires. 3 are in good shape, 1 has a hole.

When I called a couple of distributors they said that if they have 12 bolt holes, then one set should be 6x135 and the other should be 6x139.7.

I measured mine and they're:

6x135
6x127 (in SAE that equals 6x5)

They'll fit:
02-up EXPEDITION (6x135)
02-up NAVIGATOR (6x135)

02-up ENVOY (6x127) (6x5)
02-up Trailblazer (6x127) (6x5)

They go for $3600 new. I'm looking for less than half... $1600.

I've got all the center caps... just forgot to put them on for the pics.

actual rims

pic of the same rims on a tahoe/burban

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Wait...I'm confused :confused: So, you had a pickup and it got jacked, right? Then you got a station wagon... where the hell did THIS truck come from??? BTW, NICE WHEELS! The first pic doesn't do them ANY justice! Me and my girl both looked at the first pic, and said, "DAMN! Those are ugly..." Then we scrolled down to the pics of them on the truck, and we both said, "DAMN! That shit's hot!" I think the angle and lighting is just wrong in the pic.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
BigRed875 said:
I am posting this for a friend so please contact him directly as I probably won't be check this thread much.
:Stupid:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they woulda looked good on my old truck :(

hell of a deal too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts