Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

240 rear end fireblade

1357 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Streetfighterkz
Hi here is my CBR900RR Fireblade which I currently waiting for paint. It has a sssa with car wheel and a 240 18 tyre which took a lot of working out to get it running inline with the front
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
coming together nicely! Honda fighters :love:
Hi here is my CBR900RR Fireblade which I currently waiting for paint. It has a sssa with car wheel and a 240 18 tyre which took a lot of working out to get it running inline with the front View attachment 151931
View attachment 151930
Do you happen to have any info how you did the sssa and 240 18 wheel been wanting to do the same seen it's been done a few times but can't really find what needs to be done .
Looks amazing btw
Do you happen to have any info how you did the sssa and 240 18 wheel been wanting to do the same seen it's been done a few times but can't really find what needs to be done .
Looks amazing btw
Wez hasn't even looked at this site in over a year.
Looks amazing btw
Pretty sure both @yantosh and @cbrrt have done the swap as well
Wez hasn't even looked at this site in over a year.
I got ya thanks for the info much appreciated
Do you happen to have any info how you did the sssa and 240
Start digging in: Swingarm Swaps

From memory….94-97 Vfr750 arm and then a car rim with a 4x100mm bolt pattern. Lots of fiddling about.

Later, Doug
1 - 10 of 10 Posts