Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an idiot with just a simple set of hand tools and as far as I know zero skill... I want to make a StreetFighter from my 01 Triumph Sprint RS and want it to have a 240 rear tire, but I have had a problem finding someone that makes the kit for this bike... Anyone know if someone makes the kit for my bike, or one for another bike that will work with little to no modification (can't weld)??? I am not opposed to having one made, but I would not know where to go for that either... Any help would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks for your time

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will look into it, I could live with a 210 Thanks...

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
You won't find much in the way of aftermarket swingarms for your bike, because most triumph owners don't modify them in that way and those who do, make all their shit in house and have the skills and tools to do so. That being said, a single sided swingarm like Hurricane suggested is probably your best bet. You need to do a lot of homework calculating wheel offset and hub swaps to see if you can not only find a compatible swingarm, but also a car wheel you can use to run a wider tire. My advice to you though, if you don't have the tools or the skills to do a swap like this then you really shouldn't bother. Its a while heap of money in parts and tools just to make your bike look cool and turn slower. Best of luck whichever way you decide to go.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts