Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
sweet pics. love the stoppie!

neighbors dont mind you stuntin up the hood??

·
I WRECK ALOT
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
neighbors dont mind you stuntin up the hood??
right before this for about an hour some kid sped up and down the road on a dirtbike with a straight pipe. running stop signs and all that. theres also a bunch of kids whose parents apparently bought them golf carts and they of course have pulled out in front of me in my hood twice while they were running stop signs.... i want to know WTF happened to bicycles?!?!?! i know they still make them i have 2 and they;re a whole hell of a lot cheaper than a damn golf cart... and faster too!! if they keep getting in my way ill have to get help from the 5-0 :cops:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
lol.....i wouldnt call the cops on someone if i were gonna be stunting up the neighborhood. :twocents:

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Looks great. I might have to pick another up to do similar things to. Only thing that would be needed for that is a bit of tidying up behind the unipods there, but I know thats not easy.

Heres my 250, I don't have any other pics of it on this comp, but I re-did the tail so its curved and not smooth.

If you ever want to trade a full set of cobra's for your 2-1 header let me know:)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,722 Posts
looks like ur riding a trials bike in that pic. hahaha ^^

bcc thats gotta be the coolest 250 ninja i've seen! props!

:rock:

LOL looks good man, I would have left the seat full length but thats just personal preference.

ummmm...his seat is full length...i think he's chopping the sub, to match.

·
re-tarded
1,283 Posts
i5.photobucket.com/albums/y164/bcc423/_KAY9869.jpg
this shows how small the bike actually is under me..... haha:LolLolLolLol:
how tall are you? and it looks to me like your license plate is rubbing the tire, is it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts