Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
www.2502designs.com

although Shawn the owner/operator of 2502 does AWESOME work....she is the slowest person i've ever done business with.

i ordered two helmets, one for me and one for a friend, at the beginning of the Spring this year. (3/14/2006 to be exact). its now..11.7.2006. and paid $1000 upfront!

8 months later!!!!!!!!

i got my own helmet b/c i crashed once and said i needed a helmet so i could ride.

i still havent recieved the other helmet yet! fuckin bullshit.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
www.2502designs.com

although Shawn the owner/operator of 2502 does AWESOME work....she is the slowest person i've ever done business with.

i ordered two helmets, one for me and one for a friend, at the beginning of the Spring this year. (3/14/2006 to be exact). its now..11.7.2006. and paid $1000 upfront!

8 months later!!!!!!!!

i got my own helmet b/c i crashed once and said i needed a helmet so i could ride.

i still havent recieved the other helmet yet! fuckin bullshit.
OMG! Is that Craig's helmet? It's STILL not done? Holy crap. That's really not good at all.... :mad:

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
interesting...the only experience I've ever had with them was chatting with them on Stuntlife about starting a shop.....

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
endo said:
interesting...the only experience I've ever had with them was chatting with him on Stuntlife about starting a shop.....

its a chick...and i hope you got lots of money and GOOD business skills to run the shop with..cuz no one there does.

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
ah. Wasn't opening a shop with them or anything...just my own, and they offered some insight.

And Shawn's not a dude??? Well, I stand corrected...Now that I look on their site, I guess she does have more feminine features, but I was sure it was a guy. From the looks of things, she not tryin real hard to convince people otherwise. Well, good on here for at least being herself.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yah. she IS cool shit and she DOES do AWESOME WORK!

i cant deny that. i do like her. just dont reccommend her for anything you need a quick turnaround on!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
spyder said:
You get ur shit back yet?
nope. im sure it'll be another couple months. :squid:

·
Registered
51 Posts
929_adam said:
nope. im sure it'll be another couple months. :squid:
I don't know a thing about the shop/person yall are speaking about from any sort of personal experience...although I did check the site & the stuff looks great....
BUT, if you ever need some cool helmets or whatever painting in the future Keep me in mind. Once I start painting a project it doesn't take me long...plus I believe in good commmunication...if I'm backed up with stuff...I try to tell you the time frame up front & STICK TO IT!!
I've painted entire bikes in 4 days. A helmet shouldn't take months...unless you're incredibly backed up with stuff (good to be busy, but I believe in letting people know the situation up front & let them decide if they care to wait)
I'm wanting to do MORE PAINTING...because I love it. AND if I'm putting my name on it, it will be good.
You can check out some of my work on my MYSPACE page
(http://www.myspace.com/crawford93) :rock:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yah im still waiting....they even came to Worcester this weekend for a DVD release, all the way from PA, and couldnt bring it to me!

:metal: - now thats awesome!

·
the mad doctor
3,399 Posts
interesting, i've been doing some work on a local guy's VERY custom gsxr750 the last week or so, i had to ask him who did the initial work on it. turns out it was 2502.

i'm not one to normally badmouth another shop's work, but damn, this bike, although it looks awesome, was put together really bad. i've already had to replace all sorts of things on it, and the bike has less than 50 miles on it. the guy brought it to me to have the gauges wired up, after getting shat upon by a local shop. (it's a 98 gsxr750 with an 03 upper/light/gauges, the dealer didn't want to touch it)

literally dozens of bolts on the bike were hand tight, there's no tail light wiring, nothing holding the tailsection on but the undertail, bolts missing everywhere, no radiator fan, and according to him, they JUST rebuilt the motor with a big-bore and some other work, but after they reassmbled the bike, it kept over heating. duh, no fan, AND they didn't tighten the impeller bolt in the water pump, it came out, and grenaded the water pump, leaking all over the place.

no one noticed? wtf?

the bike LOOKS awesome, sweet paint, polishing, etc, but damn, whoever put it together should be shot. and all this after, according to my customer, they had the bike for over a year!

not the best way to put your name out there.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
so TEN FUCKIN MONTHS LATER.....

we got sick of waiting. Craig, whom i ordered the second helmet for, went on a little road trip last night. left at 10 pm got there at 4 am, took a little nap, called me for some mapquest directions to the new shop. and BAM VOIS mother fuckin lAS we got a new helmet.

He called the shop and talked to another guy...lethal injexion(?) and he told him they had the helmet and he could get it.

SO he went in...rummaged thru the basment with helmets with lights on top and numerous cavernous caverns full of probably other peoples shit. hah.

so no thanks to shawn for following thru with business as one should.

as skrooz said..the paint looks good, but everything else is SHIT!

thx shawn.

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
929_adam said:
so TEN FUCKIN MONTHS LATER.....

we got sick of waiting. Craig, whom i ordered the second helmet for, went on a little road trip last night. left at 10 pm got there at 4 am, took a little nap, called me for some mapquest directions to the new shop. and BAM VOIS mother fuckin lAS we got a new helmet.

He called the shop and talked to another guy...lethal injexion(?) and he told him they had the helmet and he could get it.

SO he went in...rummaged thru the basment with helmets with lights on top and numerous cavernous caverns full of probably other peoples shit. hah.

so no thanks to shawn for following thru with business as one should.

as skrooz said..the paint looks good, but everything else is SHIT!

thx shawn.
About fucking time! Glad that shit's over!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
she somehow lost the visor and baseplates...:confused: ....heres what he got tho.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
and the back..

one more...

1 - 20 of 74 Posts