Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CAPTAIN AWESOME®
30,052 Posts
I read that. Cool shit for sure. I like how they give big props to Lee Shierts and Rich Yancy in there. Those guys are the kings of speed!

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Iv'e seen that before, I can't imagine going that fast, let alone on an unfaired bike. Insane!

·
GOOROO of da POO POO
3,700 Posts
I did 144mph on my Street Trip, going nearly twice as fast just does not compute.
Fo real, I like my scenery blurred, not black.....:shocker:

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
3 guys i ride with were there that day.they called me screaming about some dude on a naked busa doing 250.i told em to fuck off theres no way in hell that happened.i guess they were right.

two of those guys are co-owners of a 200+ busa.funny thing is though.only one of em can seem to get the fucker up that high.haha i laugh at em twice a year after they come back.shoosha is in the club and andrews not hahahahahahahahahaha!

·
I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
wasnt this posted a month or so ago?

still insane to go that fast on a naked bike :rock:

Reactions: Colledge123

·
FAT IS THE NEW SKINNY!!!!
3,036 Posts
my zx10 feels fucking fast on top with no fairings.....cant imagine 250mph

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
ive done about 150 on my cbr and thought it was pretty insane, i cant imagine 250, lol.

i believe ghostrider still has the record of 214mph for a wheelie on a naked turbo busa which is absolutely nuts to me :rock:

·
Rich
850 Posts
Ghostrider is the man! I tried going flat out on on my naked ZX9R ONCE. I wasn't worried about looking down. I got out of it when the wind was started to suck me off the bike! going 250 Don't think I could imagen that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts