Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a big deal, but I know the $299ers are getting rare. Usually only see the $329's nowadays.

Coupon good until sometime in 7/15. Not sure exactly, check out the pic.

If you are going to use this holler at me and I'll mail it to you. If you aren't 100% sure you'll use leave it for someone that will.

Attachments

·
BLACK BELT
7,072 Posts
Can you use the coupon to buy the lift at the store and then pay for delivery?

I think I tried it years ago- but to get delivery, you had to buy online - and therefore, couldn't use the coupon.

I don't have a truck and enough help to get it home. I would do it, otherwise.

·
BLACK BELT
7,072 Posts
This is L.A. My neighbors are dickbags. Well, at least the ones with trucks.

Anyway, I checked on harborfreight.com and the coupon number is good. I can get the lift with delivery for just under $400.

Just have to figure out where to put it. My tiny garage and house are already filled with bike stuff.

Thanx, bro!

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
One of the guys at work just bought one. It's a good lift but I guess the wheel chalk is junk and they sell a better one for something like $30.

He game me a super coupon but I've been debating whether to get this or a set of paddock stands which I think would be more useful.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyway, I checked on harborfreight.com and the coupon number is good. I can get the lift with delivery for just under $400.

!
Do you need me to mail you this coupon? Or can you work it off the just the number?

One of the guys at work just bought one. It's a good lift but I guess the wheel chalk is junk and they sell a better one for something like $30.

He game me a super coupon but I've been debating whether to get this or a set of paddock stands which I think would be more useful.
The wheel clamp seems ok IMO. I wasn't fond of the bare metal possibly touching my rims, so I glued to pads of rubber on there.

I pushed my bike up and clamped the front wheel down. It was sturdy enough I wasn't afraid to hold the bike loosely with one hand while putting the bike up on the rear stand. As it sits now I can shake the piss out of the bike and it's solid.

A ''better'' wheel chock may be ''better'', but I want to the option of jacking the bike up and removing the front wheel without having to push the bike on backwards. I dont want my front wheel trapped inside a folding chock. Just my thoughts.

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts
Hurry up before someone steals your number!!

Should I take the pic down then?
Pretty sure they are all the same number. Well each "batch" of coupons anyways

·
Oiler Boilereerer...er(s)
1,562 Posts

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
Smoker, Home Depot rents a pickup truck for real cheap. I unloaded mine solo also. The Horrible Frieght weenies put it in the back of my barrowed pickup with their equally horrible forklift skills.

·
BLACK BELT
7,072 Posts
Smoker, Home Depot rents a pickup truck for real cheap. I unloaded mine solo also. The Horrible Frieght weenies put it in the back of my barrowed pickup with their equally horrible forklift skills.
Good to know. I dream of having a van to transport bikes, but nowhere to put one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts