Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/4295332122.html

Yamaha TTR-90 electric start (separately priced $250)
Honda 100-R(separately priced $350)
Yamaha 125L(separately priced $350)

We have had our share of fun on them and now it is time for them to go. The history- we used them at our farm when we would visit, until we sold it a year ago. The last time we used them was Thanksgiving a year ago. Since that time they have sat under a tarp on the side of my house outside for a year. Unfortunately the tarp blew of several times, so they have been exposed to the elements a bit. They worked great when I brought them back to Va. Beach, but we have not used them since. I am sure they need work (one has a flat tire). With some work you will have 3 great bikes and a lot of fun.

hmm tempting

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
do it And sell me the honder

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
TTR90 sure is, but the 100r looks at least sized for an adolescent. Would be a perfect setup for me, the wife, and the son. I can't see the wife going fast much, given she won't roll down hill on the MTB (she gets off to walk), so it wouldn't matter if it was under sprung.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think I'm going to have to buy that 125, had I read the thread today when you posted it, instead of looking at it and reading 3 helmets for $850, hahaha.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I'm going to have to buy that 125, had I read the thread today when you posted it, instead of looking at it and reading 3 helmets for $850, hahaha.
u buy the 125 and randy gets the 100, id be down for keeping the 90. thats the one i want anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts