Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

3 year old Harley Chick...

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  929_adam 
#1 ·
This is kind of funny... some guy entered his 3 year old girl in a raffle to win a $20,000 Harley Davidson.... and she won! LOL! Now, she's just got 13 years to go....

Brenda McCann said when someone called the house in early August asking for her daughter she thought it was a telemarketer.

“At first I almost hung up, I thought they were trying to sell us something,” the mother said. “They kept asking for Paige and I couldn't understand why. But when I told them she was only 3-years-old they were a little more than surprised.”
(Read the full story)
http://www.the-leader.com/articles/2006/08/16/news/local01.txt

See less See more
#2 ·
Lucky bitch! :LolLolLolLol:

#3 ·
i bet daddys gonna work out a little "deal" with her.

-now honey, if you just sign this piece of paper here and here, and date here, daddy will take you out to ice cream once a week until your 18 !

:LolLolLolLol:

#4 ·
929_adam said:
i bet daddys gonna work out a little "deal" with her.

-now honey, if you just sign this piece of paper here and here, and date here, daddy will take you out to ice cream once a week until your 18 !

:LolLolLolLol:
HA HA HA HA!

This is great:
Paige was a little shy to discuss the motorcycle, but her father said few girls her age so easily convince their father to ride a Harley.
Right... he only rides it because SHE wants him too... :LolLolLolLol:

#7 ·
Amos said:
That Dad better ride the thing cause if they wait til she's old enough it won't be running anymore :LolLolLolLol:

good point. the thing barely runs as it is. haha :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.