Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A German company, named Acabion, unveiled a new concept at the Geneva Motor Show, called The GTBO 70." They claim, that it can go from 0-280mph in 19 seconds, and on to its top speed of 375MPH!
The rear stabilizers are only down when traveling at "walking pace," and as soon as you get going, they fold up and out of the way. It is powered by a turbo-charged Hayabusa motor. Believe it or not, its not just a concept, they have already begun taking orders for it, even though the price is still yet to be announced!

Attachments

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
wtf. it looks like a jet cockpit!! so you sit up and drive a bike! SICK.

there ya go AB. you could whip that.

I bet it costs STUPID money.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
ab420 said:
Can you believe people are ordering already, not even knowing the price?
for some reason i can....im pretty sure those people do lots of stuff without a care.

·
1 Posts
Thats insane! Just imagine the drag bikes that will come out of it! And maybe Ghostrider will show us what it can really do!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
600rr said:
Thats insane! Just imagine the drag bikes that will come out of it! And maybe Ghostrider will show us what it can really do!
yah i dont know.

i'd like to see what the cockpit and controls look like.

·
1 Posts
I agree that it looks stupid, but still, can you imagine sitting in that thing going 375mph? No matter how ugly that thing is, 375 is 375, and that's DAMN fast!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
jellyloco said:
where would you go 375?????
everywhere i went. duh.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
jellyloco said:
yeah cause u might be able to do that around here idiot!
i do that everyday! wut are you talking about?!

i do that to the gasstation AND back.

·
1 Posts
What the hell is that thing? Looks like something NASA built in the 50's!
Ha ha ha ha! VERY TRUE! Looks like its right out of the Jetsons! I wonder if it uses Spacely Sprockets, or Cogswells Cogs?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts