Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

3D printers

22K views 167 replies 14 participants last post by  CK 187 
#1 Ā·
I see more people getting into theses, in the past I have had my mate print stuff for me but I'm thinking about taking the plunge, question is whats set up are people using??

Don't really want to spend a shit load..

#150 Ā·
This is for a digital gauge for a bender we are building.

Red was the draft
Green finished mount. The tube holders on the bottom are inter changeable depending on tube size and printed as needed. They come with a single marker on, the base of the gauge holder has marking every 45Ā° all the way round and 180Ā° is marked off on 10Ā° increments.

Tbh I just designed and printed it based off my mates instructions [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: XxGRYMMxX
#152 Ā·
This is for a digital gauge for a bender we are building.

Red was the draft
Green finished mount. The tube holders on the bottom are inter changeable depending on tube size and printed as needed. They come with a single marker on, the base of the gauge holder has marking every 45Ā° all the way round and 180Ā° is marked off on 10Ā° increments.

Tbh I just designed and printed it based off my mates instructions [emoji23]

Looks good. How strong is the seal? I have heard that printing falls apart quickly on some printers.

#161 Ā·
From CAD to product. This is a busa ECU holder I printed to sit in the subframe of a GSXR k6 600 that I fitted to the busa. Means no messing with the loom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.