Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They don't have a name on them but they're 32" wide and are in great shape other than maybe needing paint or powder coating. $5 buys you a "ticket". I'd like to sell at least 6 tickets before I do the drawing. Please only enter if you are definitely going to pay. Also if you have my paypal ID please do NOT send money until I have everything else lined up. Thanks and good luck!

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: $5 Fat Bar Raffle!!!

Jerry if everyone else is cool with it then I am. I'm not gonna turn down money but I don't want people thinking I'm rigging these cause you keep rocking the shit all the time hahaha.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts

I would be but I already got fattys on the Gix and they won't fit the buell......but.....can I watch?:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

They have a little but not much. I don't think I've owned a pair of fat bars that had any significant pull back to them.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Thanks for the input there, K. I bought these from Him a few months back. K do you know what brand they are? They look like Eastons but I don't remember seeing a name on them.
Also as some of you know Jerryatrophy has won the past 2 raffles and I made a comment that I don't know if He could do another cause it might look shady if He wins every time. You have my word I don't rig these things. I don't really know JA but there's members who'm I know a lot better that lost. That being said I'll leave it up to y'all. I hate being this way about it but I don't want anyone thinking I'm not on the level about this and I'd love it if everyone got to win at least once Lol. Balls in yalls court. Jerry I hope you understand man. I feel bad even bringing it up.

Here's who's in:
Ahks
Jerryatrophy

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

No idea what brand they are. Badass as fuck, maybe? ;)

I just know they felt fantastic on my blade for the short time I used them.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts

Also as some of you know Jerryatrophy has won the past 2 raffles and I made a comment that I don't know if He could do another cause it might look shady if He wins every time. You have my word I don't rig these things.

It's all good man. Some guys just have all the luck. :LolLolLolLol:

There's no doubt that we all trust these raffles have been legit. No doubt in my mind,at least.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Ok I'm gonna spice things up a bit. Heres the deal. You buy 2 tickets and I'll give you a third ticket FREE. Considering how theres not but a couple people in it right now I'd say with 3 tickets youve got GOOD odds. I want these gone by the time I move. HOLLER.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Sorry guys I know y'all have been waiting forever for this. I still don't have a working computer right now. Please be patient but I understand if y'all no longer wanna do the raffle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts