Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok.... so we've been really busy getting ready for the Indy show, so we kind of forgot about this whole thing... we were SUPPOSED to announce the 5 semi finalists on the 10th.... SORRY!!!:LolLolLolLol:

Anyways....

Here they are, picked completely at random, in no particular order:

Britjoe
PhatRR
TrickHornet
borg
spyder

Congrats to you five! And for the rest of you who entered, you will all be automatically entered into next months contest!

For the 5 Semi-Finalists:

You must post a thread in the
February 2007 Fighter Of The Month entitled:

username Fighter of the Month Semi-Finalist

(substitute "username" for your actual username :) )

Your thread should have 3-4 pictures of your bike, as well as a list of mods, and a short history if you would like. Also, if you have time slips from a drag strip or dyno runs slips or anything like that, post that up too if you want.

Normally, you're supposed to do this by the 15th, but since it's the 16th and I'm just now announcing the semi finalists, just make sure you get the thread up by the 20th... on the 20th the voting begins!!!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
:hippie7:

thanks for taking care of that buddy! :D

·
Northern Neighbour
429 Posts
^^If i was sent a Hoody, i would contractually obligate myself into wearing said Hoody for life. :D

MEMORANDOM
ATTN: CustomFighters.com

Let it be known that PhatRR, member of www.customfighters.com has hereby committed himself to the advertisement of the website. Due to his existing involvement in the Advertising Industry, a calculated rate of $35 per day is a fare MARKET VALUE of wearing said logo on a sweater sized shirt (based on the reach and frequency in this shotgun style approach, in a highly populated area for a minimum of 5 hrs a day).
As a loyal supporter of the above site, PhatRR is willing to wave all related advertising fees in exchange for the advertising medium (a hoody, ironically in medium size).
Let is also be known that PhatRR has purchased a new, quote; "lid", and has placed the Logo of www.customfighters.com on the rear of the helmet. Related advertising fees have also been waved on this medium.

Sincerly,

PhatRR

Wow! Free advertising (with a value of $35 a day?!), and all it costs CF is a hoody?

-need my address again? :LolLolLolLol:

Did i mention i do sales presentations too? :D :D :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
nice! now we even have people donating services! you guys are the best!

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
PhatRR said:
^Donate? Make with the hoody...

:D j/k :rock:

theres something in the works. really tho. honestly. we're waiting on a couple test pieces to check out!

:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts