Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
VTR fighter
1,391 Posts
Cool tail :) are you thinking of a gsx-r front end conversion? nice start!

·
Playing Pelvic Penuckle!
2,572 Posts
good job on the build bud! Just a quick note for posting images you can place a live link to your picture by placing
on the sides of your http link

so it looks like this

Minus the spaces before and after

nice tail too!

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
you gonna put a modded 1200 engine in der?

·
146 Posts
Nice rear fairing, but for my opinion, the rear is too square.(personal opinion)

FORKS FORKS FORKS :thumbsup:

·
?????????????
5,471 Posts
Looking good so far mate, First thing any bandit owner serious about making a fighter should do is cut that fookin ugly subframe off IMHO, good work fella.

BTW what did ya do with the subframe after ya lobbed it off? i know 3 people who just junked theirs, i put mine on ebay and made £100 off of it. there are people out there who will pay good cash for that shit.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Evenin people.

Yeh usd gixxer front end is defo on the list just need the pennys.

Hopefully goin to be taking the frame to powdercoaters next week goin for satin black.
Might look into puttin subframe on the bay, never thought people would buy it.

Goin to stick with the 600 lump for the minute, pron mod the engine on the next bike project.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Frame now back from powdercoaters along with swing arm, engine all painted and all back togther now.
Here are a few pics.

·
146 Posts
powder coat is a different type of coating than paint. You use static electricity to get plastic powder to stick to the metal surface, then bake it in the oven. the oven melts the plastic into a nice smooth finish.
THANKS, interesting, this tecnical.

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
very nice. wish i had to cash for pc on mine. looks good.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
here she is so far.

Spent last night down shed putting back end on and routing wiring loom.
Just got to decide what to do with undertray so i can start putting battery etc in place.
Also trying to price up a USD front end for her.

·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are a few pics of the progress iv made so far. me new usd forks are in place ready to mark lock stops and where risers are goin.

Next on the shopping list is a front wheel, mudgaurd, headlight and a digital speedo, then shes nearlly their short of the paint job

1 - 20 of 52 Posts