Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body got it? I have a 2003 cbr600rr that i've been thinking about swapping the swing arm on, i could take mine off and check it but it just seems like alot of work just to measure it and put it back on since it may be a little while before i do the actual swap, i just want to gather all the info i can so i know what i'm getting into when i do it and what needs to be done to make it work. Thanks in advance guys

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That would be awesome man. I'll make sure to drop that in then swingarm width thread also in case some one else needs it

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh hey btw i did some research to make sure the 05 and 03 widths are the same and they are, just so you didnt waste your time doing it.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Thanks for that but I already knew they were. I appreciate the gesture though. Ill hopefully be going tomorrow. Im a piece of shit and a drain on the lives of everyone around me so I have to bum rides everywhere. Makes it kinda hard to get things done. So Ill let you know what numbers I get unless I decide to be all the piece of shit I can be and end up eating some trailer trash bush pussy for $12 and a pack of Winstons or if I decide to drown some kittens by shoving them in a burlap sack and dropping them into a river or something. Could go either way at this point.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha i would gladly let you drown cats, i hate them. Sucks that you have to bum rides though man, hopefully they understand though. If not screw em, you dont need them anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts