Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well... this is my story...

SF yellow Taxi runs me into a BMW parked car at 35mph

riding down Franklin in sf... in middle lane... going the speed limit and put my turn signal to make a right land change.. as i was doing that the taxi in front of me slams on the breaks and dose his lane change no signal ans super quick.. i try to avoid him but i get clipped.. wobbled my bike till i fall and slid thirty feet before slamming into a parked BMW 3 series with my head...
my lower back is fucked up and my right side of my body is chewed up except my upper body thanks to my jacket and helmet...
bike got fucking decked... they took em to the hospital on a stretcher in the ambulance to the trauma center to check for spinal injuries..
im ok now.... and now i have a street fighter in the works... :D

and these

and now im planning on COMPLETELY turning the bike around ....

this is what im at now. i stripped the bike down pretty far just so im able to ride to school and its in the works... i slapped on my headlight from my honda shadow 1986 vtwin .. :) lol

this is where it is at atm

side view

the front

the sides

and

finaly the front with my honda shadow 1986 healight added onto it

so since my bike fell on the right side it broke my frame slider.. and i was not about to buy a pair.. so i decided to make my own at my school .. bough the 2inch round stock abs plastic and paid 10 for it and bought a peice of scrape metal for $5 and made the metal insert inside... :)

this is what i got so far.. :) tip are welcome... ill be posting more as i go along

thanks

· The Glistening Turd
2,987 Posts
Looks good and mean with the belly pan, I like the hell out of it!

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sick bike....did you get the fookers tag # ?
well the thing is when the police took the police report they did the shittiest job ever... they made me look bad.. but yeah the taxi guy stopped at the next intersection... problem is when he did and th cops asked him what happened he called the taxi company that coached what they say and so he said he was in the right hand lane (of a 3 lane one way street) and that he heard a screech and crash so he stopped... which is such horse shit. and the fact that he said he was going 25mph.. even though the whole street was driving at 35mph... so until i call them and straighten the cops story i can sue the taxi company and maybe make some BUCKS

· Trackwhore, R1 fighterer
272 Posts
OK is it me or can i not find ONE 636 streetfighter??? im trying to get some idea's but just wondering...
am i the first? i hope not

i dont wanna set the bar up too high!!
Certainly not the first but there aren't too many of them out there.

Nice work, bike looks great.

123 Posts
Those bikes are too nice to street fighter them out. Plus everyone buys them to race. Awesome bike to do track days with. i get to abuse one on the track once a month. I like where your heading with it though. Sux u had to crash such a clean bike. Fight til you get your cash.....

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Those bikes are too nice to street fighter them out. Plus everyone buys them to race. Awesome bike to do track days with. i get to abuse one on the track once a month. I like where your heading with it though. Sux u had to crash such a clean bike. Fight til you get your cash.....
Yeah unfortunately

but this is what it looked like before

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.