Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UPDATE I transfered this writeup to the DIY section of this site along with all the pics so check it out there. It can also be found at the link below.

http://kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=79546

Heres my writeup on how to swap an 05 636 swingarm onto an 05 ZZR (98-02 ZX6R) Not sure if you can view the pics if you're not a member of the board or not, but you should be able to at least read the how-to

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
That's awesome, do you think you could copy it w/ pics to the tutorial section of this site? The rep will flow :D

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could try, I didn't figure there would be a lot of folks with ZZR's here. I'll see what I can do though:D

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
There's actually quite a few of them, having quality tutorials like that might attract a few more :D

·
410 Posts
haelo said:
There's actually quite a few of them, having quality tutorials like that might attract a few more :D
ZZRs and J model ZX6Rs rock!!!:rock:

Little trivia...did you know that the 90-93 ZX6Ds were called the ZZR600 in Europe? I was going to order the stickers for mine so I could be cool...like my 900RR buddies with the Fireblade stickers!

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What year ZZR?

Mines an 05. Go to the garage section and click on my name. I think I have a few pics posted. The bikes not completly done though, mostly still needs cosmetic touchups

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
candyman. i definately think you should post the write up in the DIY section...copy and paste the text and upload the pics....

if you dont mind that is. thatd be a great DIY thread!

:metal:

·
Perpetual Project
3,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm planning on it, just havnt gotten my butt in gear yet...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts