Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got 91-95 zx7 Forks (65mm caliper mount spacing) and I plan on running 05- zx6r front wheel when I can find a decent price on one.

I was planning on running zx7 (320mm) rotors to match the calipers, but I keep seeing zx6r wheels with rotors (300mm) attached. So the question is: is there a set of 65mm spaced calipers set up for 300mm rotors?

I can always turn around and resell the zx6r rotors and run 320's. Just exploring my options

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So there's not going to be any 65mm spread calipers that would bolts on setup for 300mm rotors? I'm sure I could whip up some spacers to move the calipers inward by 10mm.

I guess I'll wait and see if I end up finding a deal on a zx6/10 wheel with or without rotors and decide from there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I already checked that out, it looks like the zx7 (320) and the zx6r (300) have the samr bolt pattern and offset. If I end up getting a wheel with rotors already on it, I'll look at making caliper adapters, but if it doesn't have rotors I'll probably just pick up some zx7 rotors and call it a day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts