1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
pretty sweet if I could get it to Run As is without too much work to the Tank and Fuel system Id Rock it all day long as is

Reactions: GSX750_SF

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pretty sweet if I could get it to Run As is without too much work to the Tank and Fuel system Id Rock it all day long as is
Thats exactly what I would do...make sure the frame is solid, & rock that puppy as-is. The engine isn't seized, so I'm sure it would be as simple as a gasket/rings/plug replacement, & it would be ready to roll! Wanna loan me $500? I'm sure he'll take it...lol.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Shit man If I had 500 Bux to give you I would but Alas I smoke too much Crack Cocaine

Reactions: ROBBO and GSX750_SF

·
Rex Kramer-Thrill Seeker
77 Posts
Damn, the ad was deleted by the author. Looks like it could have been worth a road trip. My Dad was into chopping the old Triumphs and BSA's when he was a kid. It would be cool to suprise him with one someday. Someday...

·
UnicycleMode
7,569 Posts
Even though it is gone, I will say if you could find a donor bike to contribute parts to that frame it would be so worth it. In the spare time clean up the bits that are in repairable shape from the stuff on the thing and it would serve as one very original and very unique chop to ride around. All be it a very loving effort to keep something like that around, it would be very worth it. Grew up around the old Triumph's and have a proper affection for the old brit twins. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts