Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what year it actullay is cause the sticker on it is faded and scratched. But the bike seems to be mostly complete except the carbs are missing, has spent some time in someones back yard. Kicked it a few times and the engine is still free. has good feedback so im gonna guess it has decent compression. will do a 10W-30 cold test on it in the next few days and see what shes got and get it posted up. otherwise it looks like relatively complete. anyone wanna make requests on parts and throw down a price, you will probably be your own high bidder if the price is reasonable. Taking into consideration that its old, been abused by the weather and such. I figure $15-$50 per part +shipping depending on what the part is should be fine. Smaller parts and such may be in the $5 to $10 + shipping range. get it gone. Thanks.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, no mags on this bike. but we do have a set of XS1100 mags that are shafty drive. I'll see if chris wants to part with a set of them if your interested.

And a shot of inside the tank as best as I could do.

·
I R smart.
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright, just lemme know, don't have anything better really to do for this weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts