Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty sure no one on here is restoring an early XS 650 But if anyone needs any of this stuff lemme know. Free plus shipping

Most of these parts arent in the best shape. This bike spent its whole life outside and in rough shape...Atleast I dont feel guilty cutting it up :)

All parts are FREE, I can ship UPS through my work...buyer pays shipping! Anything else feel free to ask

First is the complete front end... Forks were seized, spray painted and rusty. I have complete front disc wheel with rotor, ribbed tire still holds air. I have upper and lower triples. No stem in the lower (using it for my swap) and the bottom of the lower was has some grinding on it. Also have the handlebars with black spray paint on them and a front fender. Fender is solid but needs some TLC

Upper triple is the one Im getting rid of

Also have the rear swing arm, rear fender (Rough Shape) and rear shocks

Probably some more stuff laying around. Figured Id see if anyone needed anything before I take it on my next scrap run :shootme:

·
Token Short Guy
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rear swinger is off the bike along with the brake stay. I'm switching over to a new swing arm with hydraulic brakes so I don't need any of that. Person backed out on the triples so those are still available as well. This is an early swing arm so it is shorter than the later models kind of hard to come by. I'm keeping the pivot bolt and all that good stuff though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts