Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm brazilian owner of a 1988 Honda 750 (called "CBX 750" in my country) and someone told me that is possible to buy a kit to turn it up to a 800 or 850cc. Someone coul help me?? May someone give me the e-mail or name of the store where I can buy it or I can send some money to someone to buy it fot me....forgive my english, I'm don't practice too much.
Thanks!!

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
If there is a big bore kit for that bike someone on here will know !!

Welcome to the site and keep practicing your English, it's fine. Shit, it's better than mine and BB's and it's the only launguage I speek.:LolLolLolLol:Thank GOD others are learning English. We, here in the US, don't seem to apreciate it enough. :nuts:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Catman!! I use to take english classes in Brazil, I love it, but I'm little rusty. Your bike is fantastic, congratulations. My plan is change my standart front suspension for an upside down suspension, put more horses on my engine and also change my 150 rear tire for a 180. When my project (that I call "Black Sabbath 750", cause my bike is black and I love Black Sabbath) is finished I'll send photos.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
:metal:

welcome to the site. sounds like a cool project. post pics when you can!

thx for signing up!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts