Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey dudes fng here got a 81 cb750c im about to start surgery on and first off id like to update the front end with some upside downs, any of you guys know a good year to go after or a good fit for my frame? Same with swing arm id like a boxed arm that is a little longer than the one i have any advice is appreciated thanks. Ill get some pics up but the sitr isnt letting me at the moment

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
cb1100f was only made in '83. CBR600 F2 is 93-98. Try photobucket...will let you post img codes...much easier to post pics. If you are looking for new exhaust set up I have one for sale. Check out my build. If you need help feel free to ask. There are several guys one her (myself included) that have DOHC Hondas. ours are F models, but still pretty similar. Also, unless its technical questions expect a lot of flack from the F site...they are a bunch of purists. I saw F4fast's posts and he is one of the worst ones.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha thanks man and funny you say that about the f site i. Set up an account over there and first dude.that posted about my plans got all butt hurt i was modding this bike lol,i basically told him to eat a richard and came here.

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Hey you might have a deal,what brand are they?why you selling them?
They are made by hotrod carpy. They are made to look like the old school Yoshi pipes that you can only get in japan. I'm getting rid of them because I am going for a different look and set up. I really enjoyed them. They have an awesome sound and look great.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Did that one work?this pic thing is getting old fast! Anyways i thought those were the carpy pipes and yeah ill give you what your asking where are you located?

·
Super Moderator
3,077 Posts
Try it copy the link with the "img /img" around it but include the brackets.

Later, Doug

1 - 20 of 27 Posts