Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Molon Labe
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One for sale locally for under $350. Looks beat, but says runs good. Worth the buy or stear clear?

·
Commander Cool
9,707 Posts
*steer

Check it out in person first, assess whether or not it actually "runs good", make up your mind from there.

I'm not from the US so I can't judge prices but you can usually assume at least 10% less than what they're advertising for

·
I am a motherfucker
1,867 Posts
I don't know shit about them specifically, but if it's got a clean title and runs, that's a good deal. I'd love to find something like that to commute with and beat the fuck out of... learn wheelies and shit...

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Too bad its not an 85. thats when the updated the suspension and brakes. Its not a bad bike and they were pretty nice at the time. 82-84 were the same so parts for suspension, wheels etc might be tough to come by if needed. They were pretty low on power, like 12-14hp, but had 6 speed. You would be lucky to get 50-55mph out of one as a full sized adult over 150lbs though. If you want something to cruise around town with and maybe hit some easy trails/gravel roads go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts